Effective Date: 01/03/2023
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests.
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as feedback or comments.
- We may also collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take on the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site and our services.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or send you newsletters or other marketing materials.
- To personalize your experience on the Site.
- To analyze and improve the Site and our business.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers, such as hosting and maintenance providers, marketing agencies, and payment processors.
- To third parties as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our assets.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for research or marketing purposes. This information does not contain any personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to request a copy of your personal information in a portable format.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at 833 282 2223.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that we have violated your rights.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, misuse, and alteration. These measures may include encryption, secure servers, and regular security audits.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this Policy or our information practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 833 282 2223. Our address is 4615 11th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219.